The Hanahan High School Athletic Booster Clubs mission is to support and encourage all athletic programs at HHS.
We provide financial support by hosting fundraising events, spirit merchandising, concessions sales, 50/50 raffles, corporate sponsorship and booster club memberships. We are a non-profit organization run by volunteer parents, grandparents, alumni, and community supporters just like you. All proceeds are used to supplement the athletic department budget for needs of all sports programs. Join today and help continue the Hawk’s legacy of greatness in high school sports.
The key objectives of the booster club are as follows:
- Work in close connection with and support the coaching staff of Hanahan High School.
- Encourage total community participation in the organization.
- Support all athletic programs through personal involvement in the purpose of the organization.
- Provide financial support to Hanahan Athletic teams.
- Work in conjunction with other groups , community and also working in close connection with Hanahan High School.