It is the mission of the Hanahan High School Athletic Booster Club to provide financial and volunteer support to our athletes and coaches. We also focus on upgrading and maintaining first-rate sporting facilities while promoting each team’s activities in news outlets and social media. Only through the generosity of families and local businesses are we able to financially support nearly 40 athletic teams on which our student-athletes compete. As a member of the Booster Club, you have the opportunity to support our athletes and coaches and to take our program to higher levels of excellence.
Membership is open to anyone interested in promoting and supporting Hanahan High School athletic programs. The board of directors is made up of four elected positions and several committee chairs.
We invite you to attend our monthly meetings. We meet on the third Tuesday each month at 6:00 pm in the Media Center. Hope to see you soon and encourage you to support our student-athletes with time, resource, and treasure!
President: Carrie Barham
Vice President: David Wilson
Secretary: Angela Dotterweich
Treasurer: Jenny Keeter & Kim Brady
Volunteer Coordinator: Tammy Shelton
Your $20 membership helps us provide for the students of Hanahan High School. Some of the regular contributions of your Booster Club to our student-athletes:
- Uniforms every three years for all sports except baseball and football
- Region or state championship shirts
- One playoff meal ($6-$7 per athlete)
- Paint for the field to use during spring sports
- SCACA memberships for all coaches
- $60.00 per athlete for state championship rings
- Plaques and trophies for award banquets
- T-shirts for all junior varsity athletes
- Cookies or cakes for individual awards banquets
- Special projects for capital improvements
HABC Member Form*click to view*
Please make checks payable to HHS HABC.
Please return the completed form and payment the high school or mail to 6015 Murray Dr. Hanahan, SC 29410