We are looking forward to hosting the 60th Graduating Class from Hanahan High School on June 17, 2020! Way to go Class of 2020! Here are some important details as we prepare for your big day:
- Graduation Ticket and Parking Pass Pick Up- Each graduate will be given four tickets to graduation along with 1 parking pass for the graduate and four guests to use. Final senior check out and ticket/pass pick up will be June 16, 2020, from 9am-11am and 1pm-3pm in the gym lobby.
- Graduation Attire- Students are required to wear the issued Hanahan High School cap and gown. Students are not allowed to make any alterations to the cap and gown. Students are also reminded to review shoe choices as this is outside on the football field. Students have two options for clothing: A. Dress not to exceed the length of gown B. Dark pants with a white button up shirt along with a tie or bow-tie.
- Parking lots will open at 7:30 AM on Wednesday. Parking passes are required to park on campus.
- Handicap parking will be in the parking lot nearest the main entrance to the football stadium and drivers must have a parking pass.
- Students are to report to the auditorium lobby by 8:00 in preparation for the ceremony.
- Gates to the stadium will open at 8:00. Both the main gate and baseball gate will be open.
- Only those with a ticket will be admitted to the stadium.
- All members of the graduates party are asked to sit together in the bleachers. Only the areas marked with blue tape are available for seating.
- All guests will be asked to remain in their seats and will be dismissed by the Hanahan HS administration following the commencement.
- We will be enforcing the “Clear bag, No bag” policy
- Masks are optional for all graduates and guests
The link to the event can be found below:
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to the high school at 843-820-3710.
“It’s A Great Day To Be A Hawk”